Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's The Anniversary of 9/11


It's the anniversary of 9/11. I have blogged about this silk painting before.
It is one I created on September 21st of 2001. I used a photo from TIME magazine to inspire me, to help keep me focused.
I still have this painting wrapped securely in black plastic tucked away inside my closet.
I once had someone who was interested in buying this painting, he stated: It
gives me a sense of closure. I want to buy this, please email me, ---he left his email address, and I emailed him about the painting. He stated he was taking a trip and would contact me as soon as he returned.
I never heard from him again: Perhaps he changed his mind.
If anyone is interested in owning this painting you can contact me at http://mysticsilks.etsy.com

No comments: