Saturday, September 12, 2009

Silk Scarves, The New Bunch of Beauties

lustrous



















Here are some of the new silk scarves I've just finished. I used a different silk fabric; silk satin, 12mm. I really enjoy the way this fabric takes to the French dyes, and the completed scarf has a lustrous, luxurious drape and flow .
Truly, I believe any woman wearing one of these would feel like the words in the " Pretty Woman" song.
Oh, I've taken the artistc licence to name some of these silk beauties after songs.
The Yellow and apricot I've named after the Stevie Wonder song, " Isn't She Lovely"---that song ran through my mind the entire time I worked on this scarf.
I have a question for you: Would you use any of these silk scarves as a table runner, or table scarf?
Anyway, please come visit http://mysticsilks.etsy.com
Thank you










No comments: