Friday, February 6, 2009

Design Style Guide Team-- Handmade Home and Yard Decor







I have been with the Design Style Guide Team for close to a year. In that time period we've grown from 200 members to over 900 as of this date!!



We've launched our new website http://www.designstyleguide.net/



in Decemebr of 2008.



This online site consists of items of handmade home and yard decor created by the members of Design Style Guide.



It is our goal to attract interior designers/decorators,home stagers, and the general public.



If a buyer wishes to purchase an item from our website, simply click on the item , it will then link you to the seller's etsy shop, or the seller's online shop where that item/s may be purchased.






Many of my paintings can be found there, and on etsy.

1 comment:

Kenna Elizabeth said...

Great job promoting a great team! ;) By the way, I love these latest silk works you've posted here-- gorgeous!! I know I've said it before, but I just love your work.