Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joe (Sam) The Plumber? By Mystic Silks

McCain feeling compassion towards ' The plumber'---Why?

When was the last time you paid a plumber's fees? Truly, I'm not the least worried about him( the plumber) paying higher taxes. The last time I had one come over to the house, he was charging a $50.00 service fee just for driving to my house, then another $95.00 per hour while he worked on fixing a plumbing problem. I can't recall the entire bill , but I do know we cut down on shopping for food the following two weeks.
In other words they make more, much more than I do-- more than a lot of people do:
It's just better to let that faucet drip.
I do not feel sorry for Joe, Sam or whatever his name , the plumber.

Please visit http:mysticsilks.etsy.com

Have a nice day!

No comments: